Next-Gen Wi-Fi 6 Residential Gateway
Next Generation Wireless AX
The NRG-X6000 built with the latest generation of 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology that delivers combined WiFi speeds up to 6Gbps, 4 X faster than Wi-Fi 5 routers. Unlike the Wi-Fi 5 standard that operates only in the 5 GHz range, this new standard of Wi-Fi 6 is ready to support more devices with better reliability and faster speeds. 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology fully utilizes 2.4GHz, 5GHz and soon also 6GHz. It provides Wi-Fi coverage and connection capacity with higher
speeds, eliminates dead zones, and isolates your network to eliminate interference, takes your Wi-Fi networks to the next level while being backwards compatible as well with 02.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards.
Dual CPU With Hardware NAT
The NAP-X6000 comes with an extremely powerful dual 64bits A55 1GHz CPUs with equipped with powerful hardware NAT acceleration and built-in 2.5G WAN, handles 100/1000/2500 Mbps Multi- Gigabit Ethernet WAN port gives you fast paced Internet access to provides better performance for your smart home devices, ensures top quality streaming experience without sacrificing performance and enjoy smoother wireless throughput and low latency for overwhelming demands of Ultra-HD 4K video streaming and gaming without interruptions.
The NAP-X6000 offers three-level login privilege mechanism to differentiate user segments; and the Internet service providers can also define the policies for the limited accounts to easily manage them with the integrated profile database. It also provides TR-069, TR-181, and simple network managementprotocols for service providers to conduct remote device management tasks. Other management options include Telnet, SSH and a web user interface with advanced control functionality.
- Optimized 8×8 5 GHz high- powered amplifiers design for wider coverage.
- 802.11ax (R2) delivers ultra-fast wireless connectivity with increased range and reliability for all devices with less congestion.
- Optimized Downlink and Uplink MU-MIMO and 1024 QAM and OFDMA revolutionize network efficiency achieve a performance boost 4× that of 802.11ac, concurrent dual-band wireless for connections up to 6Gbps.
- Beamforming Technology – Concentrates Wi-Fi signals towards individual devices to ensure better connections.
- Provides a 2.5Gbps WAN port for multi-Gigabit internet connections, boost the whole internet throughput.
- Support rich QinQ VLAN functions and IGMP Snooping multicast features.
DDR3/ NAND FLASH
Data Transfer Rate
NETWORK PROTOCOLS & FEATURES