Senior Software Engineer
Research & Development
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Be Bold! We at Aspen Spectra strive new ways to inspire our people to originate extraordinary technologies that could achieve exceptional results. We bring passion and dedication to our job. We create products and provide services that leaves customers with great experiences. To do that, we need to constantly build innovative creations that revolutionized the industries. The diversity of our company makes us special to work for, we are involved from Business Communications, Agriculture, Homes to Environment. Join us and help us to empower people with the right technology and the best practices to accomplish their business. There is an excellent opportunity to join our R&D department as a Senior Software Engineer . The successful candidate will assist the Director of R&D Department in in developing new process, new technology and should possess the following key qualifications.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work Flow Engine and IOT solution architect development.
- Design, documentation, test, and review workflow software.
- Design, code, and test features of hardware devices and 3rd party software API.
- He/She works closely with the CTO, R&D team and clients.
WE HOPE YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLSETS
- Proven experience as a software developer, software engineer or similar role.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Knowledge of coding language (e.g. Python, Java, C#, .NET, C++).
- Experience in SQL/MSSQL/MYSQL.
- Experience in SOAP/REST APIs will be an added advantage.
- Understanding concepts of wireless network technology will be an added advantage.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- Candidates with at least 5 years of experience can apply.
- Salary commensurate with experience & qualifications.
WHY ASPEN SPECTRA?
- Aspen Spectra provides a vibrant and diversify culture as we know creativity is an important aspect in our industry.
- We offer competitive salary, medical & dental benefits, HP & transport allowances.
- Plenty of growing opportunities in this company and this industry.
Apply For This Role
Thank you for your interest in Aspen Spectra! Please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch soon.