IT Sales/Business Development
Research & Development
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
There is an excellent opportunity to join our company as a IT Sales/Business Development. The successful candidate will assist the CTO in developing new process, new technology and should possess the following key qualifications.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for bringing in new leads/sales by methods proposed by the incumbent
- Prepare and present new business proposals to partners, clients and/or potential investors
- Support product development for customers and projects
- Work closely with R&D and Marketing department on product development
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Prepare application proposals for government grants
WE HOPE YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLSETS
- Great passion for information technology and affinity for market research is a MUST
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Possess strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- Solid knowledge in MS Office
- Fluent in English
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a business development/sales role is preferred
- Salary commensurate with experience & qualifications
WHY ASPEN SPECTRA?
- Aspen Spectra provides a vibrant and diversify culture as we know creativity is an important aspect in our industry.
- We offer competitive salary, medical & dental benefits, HP & transport allowances.
- Plenty of growing opportunities in this company and this industry.