Senior UI Software Engineer
Research & Development
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
There is an excellent opportunity to join our company as a Senior UI Software Engineer. The successful candidate will assist the CTO in developing new process, new technology and should possess the following key qualifications.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Converting layouts & designs from graphics designers into CSS/HTML as dashboard library
- Building apps on Android and IOS
- Building mock-ups platform for UX functions and improvements
- Maintaining company website and social media platform
- Research in new technology to improve skills and team’s knowledge
WE HOPE YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLSETS
- Familiar or experience with web technologies CSS and HTML is a must
- Experience with Angular JS, NodeJS or React JS will be an advantage
- Familiar with UX/UI design tools such as Photoshop, Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD etc.
- Experience in implementation of Rest APIs and web services
- Experience in IOT & cloud services will be an advantage
- Experience in App development will be an advantage
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- Candidates with at least 3 years of experience can apply
- Fresh University Graduates will be considered for junior roles
- Salary commensurate with experience & qualifications
WHY ASPEN SPECTRA?
- Aspen Spectra provides a vibrant and diversify culture as we know creativity is an important aspect in our industry.
- We offer competitive salary, medical & dental benefits, HP & transport allowances.
- Plenty of growing opportunities in this company and this industry.