Software Engineer (Software Integration)
Research & Development
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
There is an excellent opportunity to join our company as a Software Engineer (Software Integration). The successful candidate will assist the CTO in developing new process, new technology and should possess the following key qualifications.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Integration of software development for projects
- Documentation, test, and review workflow software
- He/She works closely with the CTO, R&D team and clients
WE HOPE YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLSETS
- Proven experience as a software developer, software engineer or similar role
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Knowledge of coding language (e.g. C#, .NET, C++)
- Experience with database
- Understanding concepts of network computing
- Understanding concepts of surveillance system
- Ability to learn new programming language and technologies
- Experience in configuring and debugging systems
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- Candidates with at least 3 years of experience can apply
- Fresh University Graduates will be considered for junior roles
- Salary commensurate with experience & qualifications
WHY ASPEN SPECTRA?
- Aspen Spectra provides a vibrant and diversify culture as we know creativity is an important aspect in our industry.
- We offer competitive salary, medical & dental benefits, HP & transport allowances.
- Plenty of growing opportunities in this company and this industry.